AccuBuild CCM refers to our single integrated business management system which combines financial, project, document and workforce management, all hosted in AccuBuild’s cloud.
We also offer customized solutions. We found that 80% of the out-of-the-box solutions filled customer’s needs, leaving 20% unfulfilled.
AccuBuild is poised to customize that remaining 20% to provide one single and seamless solution.
A|B SUBCONTRACTOR PAY Discover How Easy Managing Subcontractors Can Be A|B Subcontractor Pay allows contractors to streamline operations, ensure subcontractor compliance, automate subcontractor billings and collaborate & communicate with subcontractors in real-time. A|B Subcontractor Pay extends your existing Subcontract Orders from the Purchasing Module in A|B Construction Software to the A|B Subcontractor Pay website. You can allow…