Specialty Subcontractor Software
For specialty subcontractors, tracking costs, documenting change orders and managing the purchasing process are paramount to profitability. AccuBuild's subcontractor software helps you accomplish all of this - and more.
With AccuBuild Construction Software, you can rely on:
- A solid accounting foundation enhanced with construction-specific functionality like union reporting, certified payroll, AIA billings and time and material invoicing
- Job cost reporting in real-time, including work-in- progress schedules and committed cost reporting
- Automatic tracking of workers' compensation and liability insurance expenses
- Integrated tools to seamlessly import payroll time cards, costs estimates and schedules of values
- Inventory controls to track all material in stock and transfer material to jobs
- Purchase order processing to update committed material costs and help reconcile accounts payable invoices with actual purchases
- The ability to process joint check receipts and backcharges
- Change order tracking software to capture revenue for work outside a job's original scope
- Construction management software that integrates accounting, jobs, project management, purchasing, equipment and more
AccuBuild construction accounting software is quick to implement, easy to use and costs thousands less than many other construction management software packages. With AccuBuild, you can work smarter, not harder - and grow your business while controlling costs.